Friday, October 14, 2005

New @ Dusty's Thinking

There are a couple of new things at Dusty's Thinking I wanted to draw your attention to...first I have turned on word verification because I was getting like three or four comments from spammers and not getting many from real readers...so now feel free to comment on a post you thought was funny...

Second I have added one piece of merchandise and you can see it over to the right above my profile...check it out...I think it is more expensive than it should be but whatever...it is a ridiculously pompous product to sell and I'm proud it is the first...(The artwork is ghetto so don't expect more than what you've been getting here)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting married tomorrow, but I thought it was important to take the time to tell you that your mouse pad is delightful, as is your blog in general.