Friday, October 14, 2005

JOB SEARCH: Day #4

I'm first heading down to Boston to try and insure I have a job in the television business...(planned path in Red)
No matter what though I am heading up to Plattsburgh, NY where I went to college for Alumni Weekend... (planned path in Blue) I'm hooking up with my old buddies...

we're gonna get drunk...shoot some stupid video of chainsaw or andy doing something silly and then I'm going to climb one of the campus buildings like I used to...by the end of the night some one's heart will be broken...and if we're still awake at that point we're going to paint the town red

After all that we are planning to dash up to our old stomping grounds in Montreal and hit the nightlife for old times sake...

Justin is going to try and get arrested.

2 comments:

dustywood said...

Just checking to make sure the word verification works...I've been getting a lot of blog spam and it is frustrating to keep deleting when there are people I would like to have comment instead.

Anonymous said...

Here's to hoping Justin fulfills that dream. I love the bad photo-shopping, keep it up.