Thursday, October 13, 2005

JOB SEARCH: Day#3

So I decided not to go to Boston today...and a good thing to because I only got one call from WCVB and they wanted to meet me tomorrow at around 11:00 in the morning...(Hope I can get up in time)...
So I did some chores around the house like measure the windows since Heather wants all new blinds...
And get cheddar down from the overhang of the windows...
I had lunch at the pizzeria down the street...Pappy's Pizza is a landmark in Manchester becaue it was voted best Pizza in the area...
They were fired up today because the Board of Health moved in next door and there's one lady from there that has been giving them problems complaining about how they touch the ice...I've personally never heard of anyone getting sick from a pizzeria...
The cats watched the day pass by with a certain amount of calm...
Then I took in some of the autumn air with a brisk walk...the leaves are really vibrant right now

No comments: