Wednesday, October 12, 2005

JOB SEARCH: Day #2

MAP OF MY TRAVELS...I got lost
So Iwent to Boston again today but it didn't go as well...I went to WGBH and got a phone number to call (I've tried every way to contact them)...I saw the CBS 4 truck from WBZ and passed it three times looking for the station which is hard to find and the two chief photographers weren't there...I stopped in WCVB and dropped off a couple tapes (The Chief of Operations and I have been playing phone tag for three days now)...When I got to my last stop, WFXT, I couldn't even get in the gate to pull a u-turn when they said I couldn't go in and I ended up leaving the resume tape with the security guard shack out front...I drove away listening to KISS 108 where a buddy of mine was on the air as Disc Jockey and I didn't have the phone number...Tommorrow I may either go to Boston or play Grand Theft Auto Vice City

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me if you get lost again...I know Boston like the back of my hand :)