Wednesday, November 02, 2005

WORKING FOR A LIVING

So I got to tech the 1st game at the BankNorth Garden today in Boston...

The Celtics versus the Knicks...

I was basically working for WNBC because they were the ones the liveshot was for...I got to watch them stretch before the game and I think I will try stretching before my workout from now on because it probably enhances my skills...
The game went into overtime and I was worried I might miss my train and not get to my car... Once I wrapped up everything I ran down multiple flights of stairs to see if I would catch the last train...
and missed it so I caught a train going out to somewhere closer to where my car was parked...
then I caught a bus and rode that back into the city since I had gone to far...
and finally made it to my car... I guess I had Luck on my side just like the Celtics

No comments: