Thursday, October 20, 2005

Strange Brew Pub

The Strange Brew Tavern is where we found ourselves last night...and with the most drafts on tap in New Hampshire we thought we would be able to get what we wanted...One drink Heather was very fond of was the Seadog Blueberry...
which she even tried in a Black and Blue...(a variation on the Black and Tan I had tried recently...this with Guiness on top and Blueberry on the bottom)
And Heather says it was good...
Unfortunately they did not have Iron City...but other than that they seemed to have almost everything you would desire...They even had two versions of the beer Heather and I became fond of on our honeymoon in Paris...Leffe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say it is a good thing you guys like to drink together. It makes for a healthy relationship. and a "blue and tan"? I think I will pass....not a fan of the fruit beers...but jolie and my sister both love them.

Anonymous said...

NH has some funny restrictions regarding how beers are brought into the state. That's why we don't have Iron City. Sorry, we try our best. Mitch