Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ONLINE 1 MONTH

It's been a long and bumpy road...Billy losing that leg...my dog Tripod running away...and Rich coming up with the cure for liver failure...There were times I didn't think we were going to make it...but with you, the reader's thoughts and vigilance we did...And the next month is going to be better...with balloons, elephants, and the debut of my new kids show...

Here's to another month before this site gets shut down...

For nostalgia here is the first picture on Dusty's Thinking in those early days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey isn't that picture reversed??

Gary

dustywood said...

Yeah...yeah My phone reverses pictures if it is flipped shut...and at the time I didn't know how to flip it back right.

Anonymous said...

Mine is still cooler than yours.