Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So I made it to WHDH where I went through a five hour interogation at the station...I met with the Chief of Operations and he had a lot to say about how great everyone was at the station...So if I worked there I would be great as well, Right? Anyway...I saw my old news director there and we got to talking about how great the technology is over at my last station...IT WAS GREAT...most of the Boston stations have not made the switch to tapeless format...and WCSC is preparing to go to the new cameras, P2...Good luck guys...I guess I'll be in Beta land for a few more years...By the way the interview went well...I just need to negotiate price...since this is a union shop this is my only chance to negotiate for myself...The reason it went so well is probably because of my lucky tie.I am drunk from celebration right now and that is why the post may not make sense...Sorry

No comments: