Tuesday, March 07, 2006

DOCTOR WHO BACK

I have been waiting years...for the return of Doctor Who...a show I was introduced to as a child by my mother...We watched it on PBS while I was growing up...It is such a great show because it allows for the change of actors...written into the story and the last Doctor to pass was an upsetting time because it has taken so long to find him again...
He will be back on Scifi channel on March 17th
He has twelve regenerations and has used up ten of them... here they are clockwise from upper left from beginning to now...
My favorite regeneration of The Doctor is number four played by Tom Baker...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dusty, you never struck me as a Doctor Who fan. And had I known, I really would have pegged you as more of a Pertwee guy.

CDR

Anonymous said...

Also, since you're a Doctor Who fan, keep an eye out for "Torchwood." If you don't know what it is, go to IMDb and check it out.

CDR