Sunday, January 01, 2006

NEW YEAR / NEW IDEAS

This is it...We made it to 2006 (or whatever)...We now leave the best year of my life so far...What happened in 2005?
-Got married
-Had a great bachelor party
-Worked happily at WCSC in Charleston, SC
-Won awards for my work in television
-Moved to the "Live Free or Die" state
-Got a job in the #5 market, Boston, MA
-Got a working car
-started this VERY popular blog (12 readers)

What's up for next year?
-Hopefully buying a house
-Working on more illustration projects
-working more on my autobiographical comic book
-expending a lot of creative energy
-keeping this blog exciting

2 comments:

R3dcurlz said...

Imagine, 2005 was the best year of my life, too! I'm pretty sure 2006 can top it, though.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

hey dusty,

everyone at wcsc 5 reads your blog


chris O