Wednesday, December 28, 2005

HARRY POTTER AGAIN

I saw Harry Potter again for the third time and the experience is different...I laugh at the reactions of the background characters...
I then watch the scenery in all the action sequences and realize all the extra work put into it...like watching the shingles scatter during the fight with the dragon...
Then I look at the ending
scenes and look for any peculiarity I may have missed...and most of them are funny too...They added a lot of background humor behind the dark theme...
I still don't like the last conversation between the three main characters...When Hermione says "It's all going to change now isn't it?" and Harry responds with a shrug, "Yeah." they could have been talking about their pubescent hormones raging, instead of the impending Doom of having Voldemort around...Kind of Degrassi if you ask me.

No comments: