Sunday, November 13, 2005

SCENES FROM MY FRIEND'S WEDDING


Adam and Cheri got married at 3pm on Saturday the 12th of November...The Ceremony was beautiful...
And you could tell that love was in the air when they had their first dance as husband and wife... Here's the cake...it tasted great...
Heather and I had a wonderful time and wish them only great times in their marriage...

Kevin Howarth was in the wedding...you can see the tux has gone to his head...Here he is thinking..."Today Adam and Cheri's wedding, Tomorrow the world." Good Luck Kevin...remember me when the power comes. It was great to see people I hadn't seen in a long time as well...Chris Dever (far left) officiated the wedding...(going right) Eric Lefevre played for a song for their wedding...Mark and Kelly Mattson were also in attendance...I grew up with everyone except Mark...and he married Kelly, Chris' sister. The DJ played "Cotton Eyed Joe" and Kevin and I couldn't stop our feet from dancing...



No comments: