Thursday, November 03, 2005

DIET: Day #3

I ate well today because Heather prepared me food:
-bowl of Special K (with skim milk)
-some haddock
-wax and green beans
-1/2 dozen shrimp (sans sauce)
I got a late start this morning so had to wait until I got home from work to excercise:
-11 pushups
-2 sets of 10 crunches
-0 jumping jacks (to loud for sleeping Heather)
-6 bottles of water
I did treat myself a little though:
-1 beer (to get change for parking I swear)
-1 Mounds candy bar (almonds are good for the heart)
I did still enjoy my Pepsi though:
-1 pepsi at work
-1 on drive home
In Total: 2 Pepsis

3 comments:

Sinan said...

Man you gotta get rid of the PEPSI if you do I garantee to you, you lose weight very easily, or you can try some diet PEPSI or Light Coke it taste a little bit better :P

Anonymous said...

ditto on the diet, drink all you want and no claories, my favorite is diet pepsi with lime. its all about the sugar.

dustywood said...

Thanks guys I decided to take your advice and at least tried Diet Pepsi...It wasn't as bad as I remember