Monday, October 31, 2005

WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE

Heather and I went to a nice restaurant today and had a pretty filling Tex-Mex meal...We had an appetizer that had four different kinds of dip for our chips...It was awesome! I told Heather at the end of our meal that I think I need to go on a diet and she agreed.
So here is my challenge to myself...I'm going to see how much weight I can lose...Can I be "The Big Loser"?
I currently weigh 189 lbs and would like to lose around 30 lbs. The ideal weight for a 5'6" man of my build is between 139 and 151 lbs. Check this Chart for where you should be.
Here is a list of the things I am immediately going to change
Right now I drink about 6 Pepsis a day: OUT!
I smoke a few cigars: NO MORE!
I eat whatever suits me: DONE!


I don't exercise: IN THE PAST!
We'll see how much I can lose...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the weight loss thing man. Taking it off sucks, trust me. And thanks for that nice photo message of the patriots logo just as my team loses to them...JERK!! Talk to you soon.