Thursday, October 06, 2005

I AM BACK ONLINE


I am back in the reigns and running the site again...Heather was telling me all day there are still boxes to unpack but you have to have priorities...Hooter might be able to access the site again so don't blame me...I was really glad he was able to help out...THANKS HOOT...Oh by the way I'm staying at your house when I come up for alumni weekend...hope you don't mind...I updated some of the posts with extra pictures and whenever I added stuff to previous posts I left Hoots stuff in there and added mine in italics...so you can see it easier if you just scroll down...

The trip was a tough one...we had ordered a U-Haul that was 17 feet long and a tow dolly for the car...what we got was a 26 foot standard diesel piece of junk...I could n't hear myself think...and when you only have half a foot margin of error on either side of your truck you should think in peace...Also Heather and I had to drive seperately and let me tell you it ends up taking longer because you get tired faster when you are alone...Or it could be the fact that I was constantly fighting the truck to stay on the road...We ended up driving through DC and Baltimore and the tunnel was neat...(lies) and I also like the Delaware Memorial Bridge...(untrue) But we got here and had a few of our friends Mike Murphy and Tom come over and unload the thing...and we dumped that truck off at UHaul that night...

Now Heather starts her new job on Monday and I have to go find something to do because the money tree is getting ready for winter...Wish us luck...By the way comment if you still are reading this I'd like to take a tally...for content purposes...MWAH MWAH MWAH

No comments: