Friday, September 30, 2005

Leaving Live 5 News


Heather and I had our last day at Live 5 News...we were real sad to go because there were a lot of people we met while here that we will miss...Heather said she is going to have a hard time getting used to working in a different place since she
felt so comfortable at WCSC...
and I know I am going to have to get used to hanging out at home playing playstation and shovelling snow...which is a lot harder than it sounds...especially with Heather saying "Get a job You bum!!"
I know I will finally break down and go out and get one...until then I am living the dream...except I won't be able to see you guys on a daily basis anymore...I'm definitely gonna miss that...we were quite the family...(disfunctional though it may sometimes have been)...
We do take a good picture though...think of us when it's sunny and we'll think of you when it's snowing.

No comments: